Mon, Jul 17|
My Self Reliance Summit 2023
Ten days of incredible speakers to help you become more self reliant and connect with experts and community across a wide variety of topics .
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2023, 12:00 PM – Jul 28, 2023, 8:00 PM
About the event
The My Self Reliance Summit was launched in July 2022, while the world was still reeling from the after effects of Covid and the floods across Australia. This year we have already seen a huge rise in inflation and cost of living. Finances,food supplies and resources are being disrupted worldwide. Technology and now AI has become ingrained in every aspect of how we live, work, and play.
My Self Reliance recognises the need to be prepared for the future. Where there is preparation , fear will not overtake us. The My Self Reliance Summit gives us the opportunity to come together, stronger than ever, and focus on ideas and solutions to fortify ourselves and our families.
The theme for the My Self Reliance Summit 2023 is “Cultivate and Create”.
Over 2 weeks in July, you’ll hear from amazing speakers across a diverse range of self-reliance topics, from Health, Food Foraging, Home Education, Future of Technology, Homesteading, Animal Husbandry, Financial Freedom, Common Law, Investing in Your Future … and much more. To retain our freedom, individual identity, and safety for our children, we must be aware and united in creating and cultivating the right environment for all to flourish. As a community with a common purpose, we can create a system that supports all of us. If you are ready to be part of the solution, join us at the Self Reliance Summit 2023. We need you and you need all of us. We got you. You got this!!
During the Self Reliance Summit:
- Monday 17th 12pm Kelli Wilkins will kick off the talks with the theme Cultivate & Create the Path to Self Reliance
- Monday 17th 8pm Opening Ceremony with Yia Alias, holder of Sacred Ceremonies.
- Tuesday 18th 12pm Marty Gardening Australia joins Pepe from Five Sixty Farms, to share the joy of Organic Farming
- Tuesday 18th 8pm Jana Holmer our Homesteading Queen will show us DIY Natural Remedies
- Wednesday 19th 12pm Dee will introduce you to the world of Quails and Aquaponics
- Wednesday 19th 8pm Rob & Erin Willson from The Heath Haven - Health is in your Hands
- Thursday 20th 12pm Dimitrie Armodoros, our resident expert on creating emergency kits, will have lots of great tricks to share.
- Thursday 20th 8pm Rob Prior (who spoke about The Healing Power of Cancer) is back to share more knowledge and inspiration to kick health issues for good with his talk Titled; Cancer is one of the easiest illnesses to cure
- Friday 21st 12pm, Mrs Mudcake, LETS Community Exchange Australia
- Fri 8pm Jamie McIntyre to guide us through the confusing world of finance to give clarity on how to navigate these times.
And that's just the first week of the Self Reliance Summit!
The Line up for the second week goes as follows;
- Monday 24th 12pm Donna from Eagles Wings Education
- Monday 24th 8pm Steven Livingman & Bruce -The International Common Law Sherrifs are in town!
- Tuesday 25th 12pm Beck from Beck's Basics is here to help us with our gardens and cooking
- Tuesday 25th 8pm Artemiss will help you clear any blocks from moving forward and light the way so you can powerfully create your future
- Wednesday 26th 12pm Cameron will show us how to protect ourselves from EMF's and 5G with Earth Energy Tools
- Wednesday 26th 8pm Amanda will help you understand the economic squeeze so you can participate powerfully in the real economy
- Thursday 27th 12pm The team from People's Health Alliance PHA, will introduce you to a new paradigm for accessing health services
- Thursday 27th 8pm Camille is the King of Food Foraging. He will show us the fun of Foraging for Fungus
- Friday 28th 12pm Peter from Barteos will share how you could be better off by using a decentralised and ownerless digital system, like Barteos.
- Friday 28th 8pm Pat and Adam The Aussie Battler will Wrap Up the Summit with #BEKINDFRIDAY and a round table discussion on how we can unite & bring together the wonderful initiatives that were discussed during the course of the Summit.
Embrace the power of community and be a part of something extraordinary! 🤝
Join our grand Summit closing event with a Round Table Discussion on Friday night at 8 pm AEST. Together, we'll weave the brilliant ideas shared during the Summit into a vision to create what's next! 🌟
Everyone is invited to this inclusive gathering, whether it's your first time or you're a seasoned attendee.
By registering with a suggested contribution of only $5, you'll not only secure your spot but also receive the full recording, ensuring you don't miss a single moment, even if you can't make it live! 🎁
Let's collaborate, inspire, and create a safe & prosperous future together. See you at the Round Table tonight!
Announcing: The People’s Choice Awards.
Watch the recordings and vote on the following:
- Most Inspiring Speaker
- Best Presentation
- Topic I would like to learn more about
- Speaker I would like to hear more from
- Speakers will win cash prizes and appear on more My Self Reliance calls, events like the Festival in October 21st, 22nd 2023.
- Voting will take place from Sat 29th July and close on 19th August.
- Voting will take place in the Telegram channel https://t.me/MySelfReliance.
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday 22nd August in the Community Cooinda Connections zoom chat.
- Voters will go in the drawer to win a box of Composting Worms care of www.myfriendscompost.com worth $70 or $70 off a Worm Composting course from www.myfiendscompost.com
To join us at the Summit Online
Tickets are $75 and give you On Demand and LIVE access to all sessions and recordings – whenever and as often as you like. You can purchase a ticket before, during, or after the Summit. Ticket holders will also gain access to all of the Speaker’s Special Offers, including discounted workshops, courses, and books.
Don't miss out on the exclusive VIP After Party! Register now for free and join us in person for an unforgettable experience. Rub shoulders with our esteemed speakers and special guests, creating meaningful connections with like-minded friends. Discover opportunities to collaborate on community initiatives and forge powerful relationships that can make a real impact. Stay for drinks or indulge in a delightful dinner at
The Fiddler, located on Windsor Rd in Rouse Hill Saturday 29th July From 4 PM to 8:00 PM, or stay on as you wish we will draw exciting prizes and giveaways during the After Party. Secure your spot today and be a part of this incredible gathering.
As a BONUS, all tickets will give you FREE access to the JIGSAW Method. (excluding Speaker Summit Code)
This is a 5-day Morning Method facilitated by Kelli Wilkins which runs every Monday -Friday from 6.30am - 7.30am. As an "hour of power"; online program, that helps you create a morning routine that’ll set you up for a great day, month, and year. You can enroll into any program before December 31, 2023.
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW! Save your spot and receive timely information and reminders about our My Self Reliance Summit speakers and their special offers.
We look forward to connecting with you at the My Self Reliance Summit!
Kelli Wilkins and the My Self Reliance Team
Kelli Wilkins Create & CultivateZoom
Yia Alias Opening Ceremonyzoom
SEE LINK ABOVE
VIP After Party Free
This ticket allows you exclusive access to the Speakers with Q&A's at the end of each session plus attend an "after party" in person held in Sydney location TBA on Saturday 29th July. More details to follow. Register to express your interest to get together over food and bubbles.A$0.00
All Sessions Summit access
This ticket allows you to attend the Summit live and have access to all recording for a year.A$75.00+A$1.88 service fee
Summit Wrap Up Round Table
Join Us for the Wrap Up of the Summit with a Round Table Discussion. We will pull together all the communities and information we have gathered over the Summit and create the next steps moving forward. This is where you can have your say, connect with speakers and individuals who you want in your network and collaborate to secure a safe and prosperous future. $5 contribution includes the recording as well whether you can make it in person or not.Pay what you want+Service fee