Sat, May 04|
My Self Reliance EXPO Stall holder application
Would you like to grow your business? This is your opportunity to get your products or services in front of like minded people and become the go to guy or gal in your industry. What you do is super important to our community, we can't wait to see you shine!
Time & Location
May 04, 2024, 8:00 AM – 4:10 PM
Kenthurst, Centro San Giorgio, 234 Pitt Town Rd, Kenthurst NSW 2156, Australia
About the event
Thank you for your interest in becoming a MSR Festival stallholder. This is a great opportunity to showcase your business to a diverse and pro-active audience. To ensure we can provide stallholders and guests with the best possible experience at the EXPO, we are focussed on offering products and services related to our core values of self-reliance or sustainable living. Applications close on 27th April 2024
Event : My Self Reliance EXPO - 4th May 2023 234 Pitt Town Rd Kenthurst
INVESTMENT PER STALLHOLDER:
$150 Early Bird Price ends 28th Feb
$175 upfront or pay 3 monthly installments of $60 per (If choosing this option, txt Kelli before registering)
One or two tables, all undercover in a 3x3 m space, with chairs included. The Expo and stall holders will be promoted on social media including posts on telegram (2000+pp), Instagram, featured on posters, website and radio as part of the advertising for the EXPO. You will be included in the EXPO Directory which will be distributed online and as a handout. Stallholders do not need to bring tables, chairs or marquee unless so desired.
- Speaker Spot: Take the stage with a 40min keynote talk to highlight your expertise. Limited spaces available so get in early to ensure your spot. Speakers will also be featured on Podcast and Youtube interview
- Workshop Presenter: Presenters will be delighted to take a 30min workshops for up to 20 people. You may charge for entry to your workshop. Bookings taken on the day. 30 mins between workshops will allow for set up and pack up. Presenters will be responsible for keeping the space tidy and clean and for taking bookings and money at the door. Admin reserves the right to select the presenters and speakers on the day to ensure variety and flow.
- Photo Shoot: Headshot or Product
Have your products photographed or get yourself a prfessional headshot on the day of the EXPO by our professional photographer.
You will receive a high res digital copy to use on your promotional material, business card or social media.
- Pullup, Corflute or Vinyl Banner: Add a banner to professionally advertise your space. Design work and printing included. Order needs to be in and design approved by 13th April.
Bring a Prize for the Raffle
Stallholders are able to donate a gift valued at $50 or more to the Raffle. Raffle prizes will be sprooked by the MC throughout the day. This is a great opportunity to have your products or services be more visable and another way to connect with your customers and build your brand. Bring your gift or envelope containing details of item to the MC upon arrival.
Register via the website. Add on your package options to suit you. A Stallholders package with all the details will be emailed to you. A consultant will reach out to help you with package details.
Stallholders will be required to complete set up by 9.30am. Pack down may commence from 4pm. All table are required to have a table cloth to hide all exposed legs. Stallholders are kindly requested to donate a product/service for Silent Auction. It must be valued at $50 or more. Proceeds of the auction go to My Self Reliance.
- By applying to be a stallholder, you agree to the waiver of all responsibility by My Self Reliance management and their assistants in the event of any mishaps or damage.
- Stallholders are encouraged to have public liability but will not be required to produce it.
- You will need to Email a photo, logo and 50-word business description which will be used in promoting your silent auction item.
Your success as a stallholder depends on your ability to follow up with leads and sales generated at the event.
To achieve maximum benefit for your time invested, be as organised and creative as possible when designing your stall.
- Think ahead about how you can create a beautiful display with stands and props.
- Take advantage of vertical spaces by having tall items to attract the eye.
- Use white or dark coloured cloths to cover your tables and their legs (most will be visible from all sides).
- Store bags and other items under your tables to keep your space tidy and safe.
- You have 3x3m space to dress up your stall. Please do not extend your displays outside of your allocated area.
- Have professional signs visible from all open sides. Use DIY letterboard, handwritten chalkboard, banners, or printed cards.
- If you require a change room, please bring a portable one that fits within your 3x3m area. Or you can direct people to change inside the toilets.
Your stall and display must be kept professional, tidy and clean at ALL times. And please dispose of all rubbish responsibly.
DUTY OF CARE, RESPONSIBILITY, LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
When exercising your right to ‘gift’ your energy freely at the Festival, all men and women are bound by the common law; they should do no harm.
In any dispute, the onus is on the stakeholder ‘gifting’ their energy to take full responsibility. If the law of equity intervenes, meaning, if there is any damage done to men or women, or their material possessions, then it is the stakeholder’s responsibility to provide remedy for the harm/loss.
The Festival management and their assistants shall not be personally responsible for any loss or damage occasioned to the stallholders, and therefore all stallholders are encouraged to have their own public liability insurance or not, as self-determined.
MSR management takes no responsibility for the loss or damage to human life or material possessions and reserves all their rights to present this Festival without contract, but from an intention of goodwill and a godly heart space.
For more info contact Kelli 0433664444 or email Kelli@myselfreliance.com.au
SEE LINK ABOVE
- Ticket type
Stallholder ApplicationSale ends: Apr 20, 11:50 PM
Apr 20, 11:50 PMPriceFrom A$50.00 to A$150.00
- Stallholder InvestmentA$150.00
+A$3.75 service fee+A$3.75 service fee
- Main Stage SpeakerA$100.00
+A$2.50 service fee+A$2.50 service fee
+A$1.25 service fee+A$1.25 service fee